Starting July 6, we are expanding our hours and services!
Our facilities are open to the public by advance reservation only for the following activities:
- The pool at Bison Ridge Recreation Center and Eagle Pointe (opens July 6) are open for lap swim and water walking
- The weight rooms and cardio areas at Bison Ridge and Eagle Pointe Recreation Centers
- Basketball Courts at Bison Ridge (Eagle Pointe opens August 3)
- Racquetball Courts at Eagle Pointe
Registration Process for Weight Room and Cardio Areas
- Reservations are available in 90-minute time slots. Click on the Activities section to find your centers work out slots.
- Each time slot is restricted to 25 people.
- Reservations are available one week ahead of time slot starting at 8 a.m. Registration will close at 8 p.m. the day prior to the time slot.
- NO drop-in or walk-in registrations allowed, please do not enter the facility without a reserved time block
- In order to register for a timeslot you will first need to create an online account HERE
- Reservations are limited to one 90-minute time block per day between the two facilities
Registration Process for Basketball and Racquetball Areas
- Reservations are available in 90-minute time slots for one individual or a family.
- Registration will be phone only (no walk-ins). Phone-in registration will begin the day before at 8:00 a.m. up to the day of.
- Participants will need to bring own basketball, racquet and ball.
- All active memberships have been extended for time missed since our closure to the public on March 12.
- If you have a payment plan, monthly payments will resume in July.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership at the time of entry, please allow those around you to enter the facility first before discussing the matter with a staff member
- With reduced access in the facilities we encourage you to call the front desk or registration desk with all other needs or questions.
- Please arrive no more than 5-minutes prior to your reservation for facility use.
- Guests are asked to either wait outside of the facility in a line remaining 6-feet away OR in your vehicle until a staff member permits entry.
- Upon entry into the facility, please adhere to signage and check-in at the front desk with a staff member.Staff will verify that you have signed up online for the given time slot.
- If you have a member ID please have it ready to scan upon check-in at the front desk.
- Facility entry fees and membership fees can be found HERE
- Contactless payment methods are preferred at this time
- Refunds will not be granted for admission into the facility for any reason at this time
- Please be ready to exit the facility when your reservation time is over.
- There will be no overlap allowed between reservation groups.
Health & Safety Measures
- Masks/cloth face coverings are REQUIRED for ALL visitors and employees.
- Masks/cloth face coverings and maintaining social distancing (remain six feet apart) are REQUIRED while participating in physical activity and at all other times in the center.
- Between reservation time slots, each facility is closed for 60-minutes to clean and disinfect between groups.
- Staff follows up-to-date guidance by the CDC on hygiene and protective measures to ensure the safety of the public and employees
- Fitness Floor equipment has been spread out, rearranged, and/or limited in order to assist in social distancing efforts.
- Reminders, guidelines, and announcements regarding new health and safety precautions, expectations, and requirements will be visible throughout the facility
- Disinfecting wipes, disinfecting chemicals, and hand sanitizers will be available for use throughout the facility
- Where additional social distancing measures are needed (i.e. entryway and fitness floor) floor markers will be present to assist in 6-foot distancing.
- Follow the posted COVID-19 directional signage and guidance for each facility.
- Only staff feeling healthy will be permitted to work and ALL Bison Ridge Recreation Center and Eagle Pointe Recreation Center staff will be required to check-in and have their temperature checked prior to the start of each shift.
- DO NOT visit recreation centers if you are sick.
- All vulnerable individuals should consider staying at home as much as possible.
- Practice good personal hygiene and wash your hands while visiting.
Additional Facility Requirements
- Patrons using the facility without adult supervision must be at least 14 years of age. Patrons under the age of 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Parents or guardians must also have a timeslot reserved. No one under the age of 12 will be permitted in the weight room and cardio area.
- We ask that you please come ready to workout and leave bags at home as certain amenities (including locker rooms and drinking fountains) have been closed. See below for a full list of closed amenities.
- All other facility policies prior to closure also remain in effect.
- Failure to follow rules or staff instructions will result in loss of facility use privileges.
Additional Facility Requirements (Bison Ridge and Eagle Pointe Pool and Eagle Pointe Therapy Pool)
- Bison Ridge 3 lap lane slots (one person per available lane) and 5 water walkers (for the river and activity area).
- Eagle Pointe Pool 6 lap lanes and Therapy Pool 6 participants (over the age of 18).
- Open swim times will have a max of 20 participants, with a limit of 6 people per family.
- Please shower before you arrive. The deck shower will be available for rinsing off.
- Locker rooms are closed. The dry family changing rooms will be available to change. A chair/bench will be available for each guest for personal items.
Closed Recreation Center Amenities
- Locker rooms and lockers
- Child watch
- Eagle Pointe Gymnasium (Opens August 3)
- Elevated Track
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Lobby and soft seating spaces
- Technology Lab
- Game Room (Eagle Pointe)
- Active Adult Center (Eagle Pointe)
- All drinking fountains and vending machines
- Equipment checkout at the front desk