View all classes and programs in the ActiveNet system
Summer 2019 Activity Guide
Registration opens April 1.
Drop-in activities do not require registration and include:
- Fitness classes such as zumba, cycling, cardio & strength, aquatics, yoga/pilates and Silver Sneakers
- Activities at the Active Adult Center at Eagle Pointe
- Activities for youth and teens
There are Three Easy Ways to Register!
Phone:Bison Ridge: 303-286-6801
Eagle Pointe: 303-289-3789
Online Registration with Active:Active allows you to search, register and pay for programs and leagues on any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Request an account online or sign-in using existing account information with log-in link in upper right-hand corner. Please note account approvals can take up to 24 hours to process, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Once logged in, click the “Activities” tab and search for course number or class title.
- Select the class and then click the green “Add to My Cart Button.”
- Select the participant’s name and then click “Continue.”
- Proceed to checkout and enter credit card information.
- Take a minute to review your order and print your receipt.
In Person:Eagle Pointe Recreation Center: 6060 E. Parkway Dr.
Bison Ridge Recreation Center: 13905 E. 112th Ave.
Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.