View all classes and programs in the ActiveNet system
NEW Summer 2020 Activity Guide
The new digital only guide for Summer 2020 can be accessed below. This guide has the programs and offerings now available as we begin re-opening.
Commerce City offers scholarship funds for programs and activities. All ages may apply for up to 50 percent off each class session; proof of income or participation in government assistance programs is required. Scholarships are funded in part by the Quality Community Foundation and the city's Community Development Block Grant. Call 303-289-3760 for more information.
Drop-in activities do not require registration and include:
- Fitness classes such as zumba, cycling, cardio & strength, aquatics, yoga/pilates and Silver Sneakers
- Activities at the Active Adult Center at Eagle Pointe
- Activities for youth and teens
There are Two Easy Ways to Register!
Phone:Bison Ridge: 303-286-6801 Eagle Pointe: 303-289-3789
Online Registration with Active:Active allows you to search, register and pay for programs and leagues on any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Request an account online or sign-in using existing account information with log-in link in upper right-hand corner. Please note account approvals can take up to 24 hours to process, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Once logged in, click the “Activities” tab and search for course number or class title.
- Select the class and then click the green “Add to My Cart Button.”
- Select the participant’s name and then click “Continue.”
- Proceed to checkout and enter credit card information.
- Take a minute to review your order and print your receipt.