Located at the Bison Ridge Recreation Center, the indoor pool provides swimmers and non-swimmers alike benefits from the many activities offered.
For the avid swimmer we offer lap swimming daily. For families and youth we have open swim times every afternoon as well as in the evenings. For those who simply prefer mild exercise and a slower pace, we offer adult only swim times. Each of these activities is included in daily admission costs as well as other admission packages. Please note that lap and adult swim times are for ages 16 and up only. Those 15 and under may swim during open swim times.
Specific times for swimming activities vary season to season. For exact pool and activity hours, please reference the pool schedules below.
Printable Pool & Water Fitness Schedule
Please note pool is closed until 11:30 a.m. the third Sunday of every month for staff training requirements.
Private Swimming Lessons
Learn more about private swimming lessons and submit a private lesson request.
Access to the swimming pool includes zero-depth stairs with rails, an accessible ramp with rails, and a wheelchair accessible Gallatin Power hydro-lift.
Pool Attire & Safety
For your enjoyment, please observe the following safety guidelines and pool policies during your visit:
Instructions from Lifeguard Must be Obeyed at All Times
- Please be courteous. Foul language, horseplay, fighting or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Proper Swim Attire is Required
- Basketball shorts, other sportswear, cotton, or any other clothing that is not specifically made for use in a swimming pool is prohibited.
- Personal safety devices must be removable and non-inflatable. Water wings, floatation suits, and swim trainers are not allowed.
- Children age 5 and younger must be accompanied in the water and within arm's reach by and adult age 18 or over.
- A person age 16 or older must remain on the pool deck and directly supervise any child between the ages of 6 and 11 in the pool.
- Children age 12 and older may swim without adult supervision.
- A swim test must be passed by any patron wishing to swim in the deep end regardless of age.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Changing clothes on deck is prohibited.
- Acceptable personal pool equipment includes noodles, kickboards, beach balls, dive sticks, other soft balls, and infant inflatables with a seat in the bottom; however use of all items is up to the discretion of the lifeguard.
- Floatation devices are not allowed in any area where the user cannot touch the bottom of the pool.
- Use of facility aquatic equipment is not allowed during open swim times.
- Diving is only allowed in the 9 foot area.
- No running
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool area.
- Food, gum, alcohol, and glass containers are not allowed in the pool area. Drinks in sealable, spill proof containers are permitted.