Getting fit can be fun with high-energy classes like Zumba, cycling, and aerobics. Classes are offered on a drop-in basis and are free with purchase of an annual or six-month membership, monthly pass or punch card.
View fitness activities such as hiking outings and bootcamp or weight training series. Note that these activities are not drop-in and require registration.
Active Adult Center at Eagle Pointe
Activities are free except where otherwise noted.
|Billiards||Monday-Friday||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
|Jigsaw Puzzles||Monday-Friday||8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.|
|Scrapbooking||2nd Monday||9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Movie Matinee||4th Tuesday||1 p.m.|
|Bunco||2nd Tuesday||1 p.m.|
|Quilting||Wednesday||9 a.m.-11 a.m.|
|Bingo||4th Thursday||1 p.m.|
|Card Games||Friday||1 p.m.|
|Coloring Group||2nd & 4th Monday||10 a.m.|
|Walking Group||1st & 3rd Friday||10 a.m.|
For Youth & Teens
Teen Night Around Town: Ages 11-17
Wednesdays, 5-7:30 p.m.
No need to register ahead of time. Just drop on it and have some fun.
- May 15: Veteran's Memorial Park
- May 29: Turnberry Park
Cops vs Kids
Get to know your local police officers by taking them on in a friendly sports game.
Fridays, Check-in at 5 p.m.
- January 18: Adams City Middle School | Basketball
- March 15: Kearney Middle School | Indoor Soccer
- April 19: Turnberry Park | Kickball
Middle School Madness: Grades 6-8
Enjoy sports, crafts, swimming, music and dancing. You’re not going to want to miss this!
Saturdays from 7-10 p.m. | $2/person
- Bison Ridge: Jan. 5, Feb. 2, Mar. 2, Apr. 6, May 4
- Eagle Pointe: Jan. 12, Feb. 9, Mar. 9, Apr. 13, May 11
Drop-in activities at the Eagle Pointe game room include billiards, video games, crafts, board games and more.
- Tuesday-Friday: 5:30-8:30 p.m. | Ages 11-17
- Saturday: 12-5 p.m. | Ages 11 through adult