Paradice Island is Closed for the 2020 Summer Season
The Commerce City Parks, Recreation & Golf Department has made the difficult decision to keep Paradice Island and the outdoor splash pad at Pioneer Park CLOSED for summer 2020 in order to follow social distancing requirements, keep our residents and employees safe, and help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. We look forward to swimming and splashing with you next summer!
Paradice Island is the city’s outdoor game-themed leisure pool located at the east end of Pioneer Park.
The first of its kind in Commerce City and a state-of-the-art aquatic facility, the 2-acre center features:
- A 5,000-square-foot zero-depth leisure pool
- Three water slides (speed, body flume and inner tube)
- A 250-foot lazy river with a variety of sprays and geysers
- A 1,700-square-foot toddler pool with interactive water features
- An activities pool for lap lanes, swim lessons and volleyball
- Shaded areas
- Play structures